Breaking News
  • March 27Welcome to the Wellington Landings online newspaper!
  • March 27Questions or opinions on an article? Comment them!
The Student News Site of Wellington Landings Middle School

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

Why Doritos are Better Than Cheetos

A picture of a bag of Doritos
Thomas Sale
A picture of a bag of Doritos

Doritos are better than Cheetos for many reasons. There are three main reasons why Doritos are better, larger size, spicier flavor, and more satisfying crunch.

One reason why Doritos are better than Cheetos is Doritos are bigger than Cheetos. Around 5-4 Cheetos can fit into a Dorito. Also, since Doritos are bigger, that proves that Doritos are better to buy as well. One more reason that Doritos being bigger is better is that there are multiple chips in the bag like Cheetos.

Another reason that Doritos are better than Cheetos is they are spicier than Cheetos. Since they’re both supposed to be spicy chips and Doritos are spicier, that proves that Doritos are better. Also, Doritos’s flavors are more vivid and tasteful than Cheetos. And, since Doritos are spicier and more flavorful, then they are overall better.

One final reason Doritos are better than Cheetos is that they have a better crunch. Since Doritos are flatter, the crunch is better and louder. Also, the crunch is more satisfying than Cheetos. The crunch makes Chips better. 

View Comments (1)