The Student News Site of Wellington Landings Middle School

Introducing Ms. Prescott (Part 1)

December 10, 2021

Q: What goals are you looking forward to accomplishing, and how do you plan to do so? 

In my personal life, I want to be the best mom and grandma I can be. I would like to be as good as my parents were for me and my kids. 

Q: What things are most important to you in life, and why?

My own kids and grandkids are the most important in my life. It is so much deeper than the kind of relationship you have to have when you are raising them. In addition, I have always valued the relationship between grandparents and grandchildren. I didn’t have living grandparents, so it has always been extra important for me that my kids and grandkids have a strong bond with their grandparents. 

Q: What are you most looking forward to in your retirement?

I am looking forward to getting an RV and travelling the country. I will be able to see my kids and grandkids more often. I really look forward to them coming camping with me when they are able!

Q: If you could go back when you were in middle school, what advice would you give yourself? 

It gets better! I was always a bit overweight in school and some kids made me feel unaccepted because of that. I think middle school is the most difficult stage of growing. Because kids are so insecure, they tend to pick on each other more. As kids get older, most become more secure, so they can accept others that are different from them more easily, and the bullying gets less. 

Gator Gazette • Copyright 2022 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Gator Gazette Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *