Gator Bits: Bailey Dobson

Bailey Dobson , Writer

Russian VS. Ukraine Dying Down? 

Putin doesn’t care how many soldiers are dying; approximately 498 Russian soldiers have been killed in action and 1,500 wounded. The death toll is on rising…How many lives is enough already?!?Or when will this “war” conclude? Many houses are being marked and they end up destroyed. Families are fleeing with no plan where to go. What does Putin get out of this? 

Up next

The first female US secretary of state passed away at the age of 84 from cancer. Madeleine Albright was a leading woman and a role model for many women. “It took me a long time to find my voice. But having found it, I’m not going to shut it,” Albright said. 

Lights camera action!

Was Batman really all the hype? Sure it’s DC and a classic but I couldn’t find myself sitting through a 3-hour movie that didn’t put me on the edge of my seat. I know this opinion is very unpopular, I just couldn’t help but feel disappointed in the movie...Batman review

Social media, negatives increasing

With social media it’s a huge risk, whether or not you let your kid have it that’s your decision but I wish I never had it. I tend to sit and waste my time instead of getting up and actually doing something productive. Yeah, maybe you can stay in touch with friends with more fun involved but it gets to a certain point. It feels like a chore and when you don’t answer someone they think you’re ghosting them. 

Conflict 

Conflict is not the same as bullying, Conflict is when you’re in an argument or a “fight.” Bullying is tormenting and harassing over and over. If you’re in conflict or bullying the best thing to do is seek help from a trusted adult on campus.