Breaking News
  • March 27Welcome to the Wellington Landings online newspaper!
  • March 27Questions or opinions on an article? Comment them!
The Student News Site of Wellington Landings Middle School

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

The Illustrated Version Of The First Hunger Games Book- Coming In October

The cover of the first Hunger Games book
Jelian M.

A brand new illustrated version of one of the most popular books in the world from the Hunger Games series was just announced on Thursday by Scholastic and is set to be released on October 1st, 2024.

The illustrator for this new version of the novel is Nico Delort who is a visual artist based in Paris, France. And since this is just a remake of The Hunger Games and not an entirely different book, the author is still credited as Suzanne Collins who is an author and television writer. She is credited with creating the rest of the Hunger Games series as well as the Gregor series. 

The Hunger Games has a chance of being shown to many more kids due to this brand-new version being filled with pictures. Many children prefer books filled with pictures rather than without them. This can pique a child’s interest in novels more which can keep people still reading books even in the future.