Breaking News
  • March 27Welcome to the Wellington Landings online newspaper!
  • March 27Questions or opinions on an article? Comment them!
The Student News Site of Wellington Landings Middle School

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

One of the Most Popular Artists: Taylor Swift

Picture of Taylor Swift performing at the eras tour
Grace Robbins

In this day and age, thousands and even millions of people know the name “Taylor Swift” around the world. 

She is a successful singer and songwriter with ten original studio albums, four live albums, four rerecorded studio albums, and five extended plays. She is known for her storytelling in her songs and pop/country music genres. All of her songs were written with care and thought and meaning. Also, most of her songs are based off of her real-life experiences. This is why her music is so heartfelt and relatable for her listeners.

Another reason why she is well-liked by many people is because of how caring of an artist she is. At her concerts, she gives everyone lighting up wristbands. This makes sure that even in the top right corner, she can see you. In the eras tour, the concert is very interactive and entertaining with special effects and even fire.

Also, for her two most recent concerts (the Reputation Stadium Tour and the Eras Tour), she came out with movies so the concerts can even be enjoyed by fans at home. 

She also is always striving to be better. This causes her to constantly reinvent herself. No matter how things go for her, even if her music isn’t successful, she keeps trying to be better. All of these reasons have caused her to become Person of the Year and a very popular artist all around the world.

View Comments (1)