Breaking News
  • March 27Welcome to the Wellington Landings online newspaper!
  • March 27Questions or opinions on an article? Comment them!
The Student News Site of Wellington Landings Middle School

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

All About Garlic Fest

A clove of garlic.
Davis P.
A clove of garlic.

The Garlic Festival is returning to South Florida for its 25th anniversary, and here is everything you need to know about it.

The South Florida Garlic Fest is a huge festival that people all over South Florida come to, and it goes on from February 3rd to February 4th. It consists of many different events and a lot of garlic food. One major thing about Garlic Fest is the concerts that are going on. This year there will be 7 different performances through February 3rd and February 4th, and they all should be great.

The attraction of Garlic Fest is all its garlic foods, which you can find everywhere in garlic fest. Some of the favorites at Garlic Fest are flaming shrimp scampi, garlic crab cakes, garlic bruschetta, garlic pizza, garlic Argentine BBQ with garlic beans and rice, garlic portobello sandwiches, and many other garlic dishes. Finally, the hit favorite at Garlic Fest is the garlic ice cream.

This year, the garlic fest will be taking place in the Village of Wellington Amphitheater and Park. The tickets for the Garlic Festival will cost 35 dollars to attend.  By visiting Garlic Fest you will get to eat all these delicious treats and see all these concerts.

View Comments (1)