Breaking News
  • March 27Welcome to the Wellington Landings online newspaper!
  • March 27Questions or opinions on an article? Comment them!
The Student News Site of Wellington Landings Middle School

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

Gator Gazette

Disneyland’s Tiana Ride Coming Soon

kjcfkjgtfdrjyytr59i
disney
kjcfkjgtfdrjyytr59i

Magic is spreading and the fun is beginning Tiana’s adventure coming soon. Tiana Adventure was announced in July 2022 during the Essence festival in New Orleans Disney announced that Tiana’s adventure was coming in early 2024 but has changed to late 2024. This is not all a new attraction this was Splash Mountain and now they are remodeling the structure and ride.

This will be Tiana’s first attraction ever and we are very excited. Splash Mountain was a 50-foot splash down and the 50-foot splashdown will remain but the theme technology, music, and more will be new as Tiana gets her first attraction. Unfortunately, Splash Mountain will not be returning and was closed in early 2023 and is scheduled to reopen with Tiana Adventure in 2024 summer time. 

Disney decided to take Splash Mountain down because Tiana has never had an attraction and because the people love Tiana’s hotel so they decided it was time. Tiana’s adventure is about a new story inspired by a real place. Tiana’s original story is about her and how she is working hard to achieve her dreams of being a cook and running her restaurant just like her mom told her to do and wanted her to do. Tiana’s ride will be a water ride just like Splash Mountain was at the end of the attraction there will be her 50-foot drop-soaked finale.